Goals and Objectives
The key goal of PRONEFT. PROFESSIONALS ABOUT OIL is to develop the innovation culture in the company, to be able to summarize and disseminate the experience accumulated.
- Promote the exchange of best practice’s in science, technology, social life and production among the production companies of Gazprom Neft PJSC.
- Source and use advanced efficient technologies at the facilities of Gazprom Neft PJSC.
- Enable professionals from the oil production industry to exchange their experience related to developing and implementing innovative oil and gas technologies and equipment.
Sections of the Magazine
- Geology and exploration
- Development and operation of oilfields
- Design and planning of oilfield infrastructure
- Oilfield equipment
- Information technologies
- Power generation and supply
- Economics, management, law
- Environmental and industrial safety
Frequency: 4 issues per year
All the issues of the magazine are publicly available at:
Russian State Library
Scientific electronic library (elibrary.ru)
Works published by in PRONEFT. PROFESSIONALS ABOUT OIL are included in the author and magazine citation index calculation systems. Citation index is the quantitative parameter characterizing the importance of the given article and calculated on the basis of the subsequent publications referencing the given work.
The magazine is indexed in the systems:
- Russian Science Citation Index is a bibliographic and reference index implemented as a database and accumulating information about the works of Russian scientists published in Russian and foreign scientific publications.
- Google Scholar is a freely accessible web search engine that indexes the full text of scholarly literature across an array of publishing formats and disciplines. The Google Scholar index includes most peer-reviewed online academic journals published by the largest scientific publishing houses of Europe and America.
Ethical Principles of PRONEFT. PROFESSIONALS ABOUT OIL
In its work, the scientific and technical journal PRONEFT. PROFESSIONALS ABOUT OIL is guided by the current laws of the Russian Federation,
Work with Authors
When preparing their article for PRONEFT. PROFESSIONALS ABOUT OIL, we recommend that the authors read the following sections:
Publication of articles:
PUBLICATION OF ARTICLES IN PRONEFT. PROFESSIONALS ABOUT OIL
- The magazine accepts for consideration materials which match the profile and level of PRONEFT. PROFESSIONALS ABOUT OIL, are prepared in conformance with the magazine’s requirements regarding the appearance of the articles (section Requirements Related to Submission of Materials of PRONEFT. PROFESSIONALS ABOUT OIL).
- The decision whether an article matches the magazine’s profile and level is made by the
Editor-in-Chief, deputy Editor-in-Chiefor, if necessary, the editorial board.
- The materials accepted for consideration are registered and passed over for peer review.
- Based on the results of the review, it is decided whether the article will be published. More details on the procedure and rules of reviewing are available in the section Reviewing and Interacting with Reviewers.
- The articles which were positively reviewed and approved by the editorial board are published on a
- The articles planned for publication in the nearest issues are edited according to the rules adopted by the editorial office. The prepared draft is sent to the author(s) for approval.
- The edited articles approved by the authors are approved for publication by the
Editor-in-Chiefor the executive editor.