Gazprom Neft Library
Since 2013, Gazprom Neft’s Science and Technology Center has been translating and publishing professional literature for the oil and gas sector. Thanks to this program, unique books written by recognized experts in the oil and gas industry are being translated into Russian with support of STC.
All the books published for Gazprom Neft Library are being thoroughly vetted by experts. Professional translation helps Russian industry specialists read the best publications of the petroleum sector. Experts admit that classical works are still relevant, and time has proven their value to oil producers, researchers and professionals from allied sectors.
Gazpromneft STC sponsored the following publications:
The best books of the Society of Petroleum Engineers (SPE):
• John Lee, Robert A. Wattenbarger. Gas Reservoir Engineering;
• Kenneth Bridges. Completion and Workover Fluids;
• Petroleum Engineering Handbook:
Vol. I: John R. Fanchi. General Engineering;
Vol. II: Robert F. Mitchell. Drilling Engineering;
Vol. III: Kenneth E. Arnold. Facilities and Construction Engineering;
Vol. IV: Joe Dunn Clegg. Production Operations Engineering;
Vol. V: Edward D. Holstein. Reservoir Engineering and Petrophysics.
Petroleum engineering bestsellers:
• John Mitchell. Trouble-Free Drilling;
• Well logging:
Vol. I: Oberto Serra, Lorenzo Serra. Data Acquisition and Applications;
• H.W. Posamentier, G.P. Allen. Ciliciclastic Sequence Stratigraphy - Concepts and Application;
• R. Walker, N. James. Facies Models;